Outstanding efforts from all involved on Saturday, as Tenby Under 7s (B), seen right, hosted Pendine Under 7s in a thrilling game of football.

Both sides played some great football. The game started off with an early lead for Pendine, with Tenby growing into the game as time went on, with great goals from Bobby Field-Thomas and Oscar Lawrence swinging the game into Tenby’s favour.

Everyone involved has come on leaps and bounds from the start of the season with thir general footballing skills.

Man-of-the-match Ethan Brace demonstrated some great ball control.

Thank you to Pendine for a great game and Tenby look forward to the return fixture.


The Saints came marching in to Tenby on Saturday morning.

St. Clears are always tough opposition, with this tie living up to expectation. Both teams played attractive football, cancelling each other out in a lot of the aspects of the game.

The visitors took the lead in the second quarter, with Tenby replying before the break, George scoring his ninth of the season.

The spectators were treated to a gutsy encounter with tough tackling, and both sides played good passing football.

The score was still 1-1 going into the final period, but Tenby built a series of pressure, with Ethan Lewis scoring the winner after good teamwork all round. Ethan Lewis has now scored in every game this season, 11 in total.

Jessie made some fantastic saves, and dictated the passing moves out from the back line.

Louis, Tyler and Bailey all had brilliant games at the back, conceding a solitary goal.

Lucas, Sam, Evan, Lefty and Wrighty all played fantastically well in midfield. They certainly were a team in the middle of the park. All midfielders linked up really well, with George as the focal point, who ran his usual socks off.

Special mention to Dylan who was absolutely outstanding - well done!

In terms of man-of-the-match, again a tough one, as the team was the winner. The coach gave the award to Tyler, who marginally outplayed Dylan. Tyler was superb at the back, tackled everybody in sight, nothing, simply nothing, got past him. Tyler showed unbelievable skills and composure on the ball, giving total assurance to the team.

An absolute blinder of a game to watch. Exceptional play lads. Very proud of the performance.

Final score 2-1 to Tenby.

Team: Jesse Craig, Louis Rapi, Tyler Simpson, Bailey Joyce, Lucas Rhys-Davies, Sam Hughes, Dylan Sine, Evan Coleman, Ethan Lewis, Ethan Wright, George Morgan.


The unbeaten Under 12s (seen below) travelled to St. Clears last weekend, with Tenby sitting top in the league chart. The boys knew that St. Clears, currently in joint second, would be tough opponents at their home ground.

After a slow start last week against Prendergast, coach Angie Nicholls had given her team a strong talking to during the mid-week training session, and the boys were keen to get off to a good start.

Straight from the whistle, Tenby played some very strong, attacking football, and after a few minutes the first goal came from Iori B.

During the first half, Tenby created many mores chances, but the St. Clears ’keeper made some great saves.

Soon enough, a shot from Jack from far out beat the ’keeper, and more goals soon followed from Morgan, Dylan K, including a penalty on his birthday, and Max.

With an unfortunate own goal just before half-time, the score stood at 7-1 after 35 minutes.

The second half saw strong defensive play from Tenby, not allowing the St. Clears attack any play in their half.

Lovely accurate passing and individual skill soon saw the Tenby score increase, with more goals from the attack, including a smashing header from Kyle, who had come out from goalkeeper.

Final score was 17-1. Well done boys.

Team and goals from Dylan K (4), Max (4), Iori B (4), Morgan (1), Kyle (1), jack (1), Lewis (1), Cas, Toby, Dylan D, Iorri R and Leon.

Missing from photo Toby Price.

Under 14s

Tenby Under 14s continued there impressive start to the season and, with maximum points already taken, they continued to look very composed and clinical.

This week’s opponents were Milford Haven, away, who themselves had only lost once to Hakin so far in the league.

Under the scrutiny of Dewi Davies, Tenby soaked up any early pressure and played in the style expected of the coach. Early runs from Teejay Gardner, coupled with Archie Smith on the left and Dylan Morgan on the right, soon saw the pressure take its toll on Milford’s defence and before long Tenby took the lead through Teejay, soon followed by Dylan, who just scares the defence and indeed went on to score a superb solo hat-trick.

There were some excellent performances throughout the team, with new boys Joe Evans and Jack Jones both on the scoresheet, Jack with a hat-trick, which will probably not be his or Dylan’s last.

Nothing much troubled the defence to be fair and what did, was well taken care of by Ned, Charlie Phillips and Rhys.

Tenby continued playing great football, with some superb surging runs and neat play, with Charlie Phillips bagging one along with Kurt Sarronandia getting the other as the Seasiders ran out 10-0 winners.

All in all, another great team performance, with all the boys playing for each other.

Next up is the first round of the West Wales Cup, with Tenby Under 14s hosting Clarbeston Road, 10 am ko.


Following a late postponement last week due to bad weather, it was good to get up and running again against Milford Athletic.

Tenby, who looked the strongest side on paper, started well, with Finlay Hill and Harvey Drummond, who both retained their places in the starting 11, looking very assured with good early touches in their defensive roles.

New signing Louis Smith, included in one of three midfield berths, caught the eye in the first half and continually managed to supply Ollie Morris on the left wing with plenty of ball, only for the talented winger to run up a series of near misses, before he finally joined Lewis Morgan and Aaron Hinman on the scoresheet when he converted from the penalty spot, having himself been brought down.

In the next attack, a free-kick was awarded and Rio Proctor struck a shot which seemed destined for the far corner, only to see it frustratingly whistle past the post.

Tenby, seemingly cruising at 3-0 midway through the first half, then had a bit of a fright when Milford, with their first attack of any note, managed to hit the back of the net with a 25-yard shot, having been given too much time in the middle of midfield.

Rhys, having set high standards in goal over recent weeks, was clearly disappointed to concede.

Tenby reacted positively and the game was very shortly over as a contest with Lou James, Dylan Hughes and Aaron, with his second, all hitting the net in quick succession to take the score to 6-1, with 10 minutes remaining in the half.

Milford, to their credit, continued plugging away, but were clearly outclassed and the half-time whistle blew with the scoreline now at 8-1.

A few changes at half-time saw Dylan Thomas entering the fray at right back, with Finlay taking over between the sticks.

Regular goalkeeper Rhys, now on the bench, had plenty to say to the management team, so much so they put him back on as a midfielder and later in the game as a striker, where the all-rounder proved his point with a goal from a smart finish, shortly followed by a Louis Smith strike.

Ollie Morris, with his shooting boots now firmly on, increased his goal tally for the day to four, Harvey Drummond, now playing in an attacking role down the right, added two quality goals and Mathew, arguably the league’s leading left back, showed he knows where the goal is, given a chance .

Lewis Morgan, after adding his second, moved to a new position of goalkeeper for the last 10 minutes, but these closing minutes were not without incident as Lewis was immediately called into action and a few frantic moments followed, but Milford never managed to add to their tally. Final score 16-1.

Next match sees a tougher test, with Narberth the opposition, but hopefully the squad will be back nearer full strength as competition for places hots up!