Neil and Lucy Duffy are pleased to open their new MOT bay at Pembrokeshire Tyres in Tenby which will form a new aspect of the established tyres, servicing and repair centre.
Mark Williams will oversee the new feature as MOT tester and mechanic, alongside the rest of the team - Mathew Morgan and Brett Duffy.
Pembrokeshire Tyres opened its doors back in 2013 at The Old Coach Works, The Green, in Tenby, set up by well-known paintwork specialist Neil and his wife Lucy.
The company has a longstanding reputation throughout the county as being reliable and trustworthy, offering some of the most competitive prices across Pembrokeshire.
The team at Pembrokeshire Tyres are dedicated to doing their best to provide a fast turnaround for all customers, whilst still providing a high quality service.
As well as the new MOT station, a wide range of automotive repairs and services are offered, including:
• Steering and Suspension - It’s not always obvious that a problem in your suspension is present; bring your car in today for an inspection.
• Diagnostics - Call today for your problems to go away.
• Tyre Replacement - A wide range of tyres for cars, vans and 4x4s to suit your needs are in stock; drop your car in today to get a quote.
• Servicing - Servicing maintains your vehicle and reduces the risk of a breakdown. Pembrokeshire Tyres provides a wide range of packages to suit your needs.
• Car Inspection - Think there’s something wrong with your vehicle? Give Neil and his team a visit and let them do the hard work for you.
• 2 and 4 Laser Tracking - Incorrect alignment can be the result of irregular tyre wear, so be safe on the road, and give the team a call.
• Exhaust and Brakes servicing.
• Oil Changes and Engine Overhaul.
Now, as a special offer with every MOT and service, a free car wash is included.
“We’d like to thank everyone who has helped with getting the new MOT test bay up and running, and look forward to welcoming customers old and new to Pembrokeshire Tyres here in Tenby,” said Neil.
Opening hours are as follows: Monday to Friday, from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm; Saturday, from 8.30 am to 1 pm; closed on Sundays.